Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Chapter Three

Chapter Three is a key part of your dissertation, it is here you will discuss your methodology and how you will go about doing the project. As a faculty reviewer, I expect to see a deep understanding of your research design why you choose it and its connection to your research questions. I expect a detailed discussion of your study, from recruitment to analysis of your data. I want to see that you understand the relevant ethical issues, as well as, any threats to validity, and have thought through how best to handle them. By the time I have completed Chapter 3, I should be able to conduct the study based upon your explanations, and understand how it relates to your research questions and to the planned analysis.


Next time I will examine the proposal defense. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment