Monday, May 28, 2018

Welcome Summer!


Welcome to summer quarter! What are you plans for the next 3 months? Swimming? Vacations? Be sure to take those into account as you write your quarter plan. Lay out what you have planned week to week and decide what you can get done on your dissertation in between. Would you like someone to whisper in your ear ideas of how to get done and keep writing? Pick up my book on Amazon- Finding Your Way to a Ph.D: Advice from the dissertation mentor, 2nd edition. In the book I take you step by step through the process of writing your paper, discuss how to deal with committee members and the IRB, and even offer suggestions on how to get a job when you are done.

Next time, I will post an updated blog index. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment