Monday, February 26, 2018

Welcome to Spring quarter!

What do you think of when you think of spring? For me it is new leaves and, green grass, and flowers. Unfortunately, here in Montana, there is still snow right now! As you begin your new quarter, establish some good habits, for example, setting weekly goals with your dissertation and setting aside specific times each day to work on your project.

Wouldn’t be great if someone could sit beside you and let you know what is expected with your dissertation? I have written a book with you in mind that takes you step by step through the dissertation process. I have recently revised the book and it now includes things to consider for when you have achieved your Ph.D. and the subsequent steps to get a job. The book is available from Amazon at: Finding Your Way to a PhD, 2nd edition 

Next time, I will post an updated blog index. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment