Friday, March 4, 2016

Future Research Ideas Journal


Believe it or not, someday you will probably want to do more research. If you go into academics as a professor, it will be required. So, make your future-self happy by writing down research ideas, thoughts, inspirations as you think of them in one place. You will find that you will see interesting links between research areas as you read not only journal articles but also other books, movies, in conversations, etc. I use my journaling software for this, but any other method will work, just be consistent. 

Next time, I will discuss writing your proposal. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Send me an email with your ideas. leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment