Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Today is Valentine's Day and a great opportunity to honor those individuals who have loved and supported you on your dissertation journey. Family and friends give up so much so that you can follow your dreams, it is important to take the time occasionally to let them know how much you appreciate them and their daily sacrifices of time and money.  

I encourage you to do two things today. First, close your eyes and think of each of the people in your life who have supported you, consider what they have done to help you. Send them warm and kind thoughts of gratitude. Second, write a brief note to each saying thank you and letting him or her know how important he or she is in your life and in reaching your dream. 

My thanks go out to each of you, who read my blog; I am so very grateful for your ongoing support and encouragement. I greatly appreciate all of the notes and comments I receive on the blog, it helps me to know that I am not just talking to myself! 

Wishing you a lovely Valentine's Day with your loved ones! Next time we will continue examining the IRB application, with q. 46-48. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment