Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy 2nd birthday to the Dissertation Mentor!



Today is the Dissertation Mentor's 2nd birthday!  In the last two years, the blog has had 309 posts and nearly 75,000 hits. One of the best aspects of the blog for me is hearing from students as to what they like and what they would like to hear more about.  

I feel like I have learned a great deal by writing the blog, because it has made me think through many dissertation issues that otherwise I would have simply accepted. As we begin the 3rd year of the blog, I am thinking ahead to a book I am writing based on the blog posts that will help students through the dissertation process.  
My thanks to each of you, the readers of the blog, who make this all worthwhile.

Next time we will return to Chapter 2: Summary. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment