Monday, November 17, 2014

Take a Break!


 

Today begins your first 2-week Walden break! I have heard many dissertation students say that that breaks don’t matter – they just keep working. I am a firm believer that even a couple of days away from your desk (and computer) will make you feel rejuvenated and more energized about your paper. So I encourage you to plan some time off, to get away from everything and recharge your batteries. 

To that end, I am going to post a photo for you every day from my home state of Montana, giving you a moment of mental vacation each day. J Today's photo is of northern Montana near Glacier National Park. Hey, go take a nap, and dream of mountains! 

Next time, I will consider Chapter 5 and why each of the sections are included. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu 

No comments:

Post a Comment