Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Dissertation Mentor!





Today marks one year since the start of the Dissertation Mentor blog! There have been over 30,000 hits on the website in the past year and I have posted 160 entries. I frequently hear that you feel the blog is useful and provides hints and ideas for your dissertation. 

In the past year, I have gone through the dissertation twice, in terms of formatting and expectations. We have had several visiting writers, and I would love to have more in the next year. I challenge you to take a moment and email me with what you would like me to talk about in year 2 of the Dissertation Mentor and who you would like to see as guest writers. I maintain this blog for you, the dissertation student, what would most help you in the blog? 

My most popular posts are always the ones with my dogs! So for you dog lovers, here is a recent Mandy photo (8 mon. old). 

Next time we take a look at the Prospectus: Research Questions. Do you have an issue or a question that you would like me to discuss in a future post? Would you like to be a guest writer? Send me your ideas! leann.stadtlander@waldenu.edu 

No comments:

Post a Comment